Parker Hardscapes Fact Sheet
A 2.5-acre distribution yard located behind the Parker Hardscapes’ site, allows customers to literally purchase, pick up, and leave with their products, without having to drive to a separate lot to pick-up their purchase. The company has strategically partnered with Belgard, the largest hardscape manufacturer in the world, and the only hardscape manufacturer with a research and development department ensuring Parker Hardscapes’ customers are purchasing the most innovative products available today. Homeowners, contractors, architects and engineers choose Parker Hardscapes for a range of innovative landscaping products and services from landscape design and product selection, to assisting with contractor bids.
PARKER HARDSCAPES HEADQUARTERS:
3025 Mill Street
Reno, Nevada 89502
Eric Thompson, President
Mick Merlo, Sales/Operations Manager
Jason Ferreira, Sales/Marketing
Parker Hardscapes opened in June 2010, when Eric Thompson started the business after nearly a decade in the building materials industry.
The company is named after Thompson’s son, Parker.
Parker Hardscapes provides a comprehensive one-stop shop for any landscape project including:
- Design: Preliminary planning, consultation and design for all aspects and sizes of construction projects from homeowners to commercial-size projects. Each design is customized and created with high-impact graphics so the homeowner or contractor can visualize the finished product.
- Products: A comprehensive selection of masonry hardscaping products, landscaping materials, tools, aggregates and cement products are available at one location. Among Parker Hardscapes top-selling items include pavers, retaining walls, and Bubbler water features.
- Installation: Experts are available to show homeowners how to “do it themselves” or installers are available to professionally install any of the products Parker Hardscapes sells.
- Estimates: Parker Hardscapes offers free estimates on any project, no matter the size.
- Event Venue: Parker Hardscapes outdoor exhibit space is ideal for special events, business networking programs, receptions, mixers and social gatherings.
Parker Hardscapes’ customer service philosophy is built on quality, service and integrity. The goal is to deliver superior products, quality, productivity, operational efficiency, value and aesthetics to every customer, every day.